Our agency has a very high success rate in obtaining MM2H visas for our qualified clients
Prior to the MM2H application, we assist you to
- Provide the latest information regarding the terms and conditions to foreign citizens who are interested to join Malaysia My Second Home Programme.
- Prepare application together with the required documents for submission to the Immigration / Ministry of Tourism.
- Signed a personal Bond with the Government of Malaysia to guarantee the good conduct of the participants throughout their stay in Malaysia under this program.
- Inform clients about the status of their application until they received the Conditional Approval Letter from Immigration department.
Subsequent to the MM2H application approved, we assist you to
1. Assist applicants to
- Open a fixed deposit account
- Arrange for insurance policy and medical report
2. Arrange for the transportation and accommodation for successful applicants upon the arrival in Malaysia
3. Sourcing of suitable House rental or House purchase
4. Application for AP for imported car & tax exemption for bringing in a car or buying a locally imported car
5. Application for housemaid
6. Any other services upon specific request