Malaysia is situated in the heart of South East Asia, it reflects the very essence of Asia: the exotic blend of cultures, Malay, Chinese, Indian can be found in just one destination.
REASON TO CHOOSE MALAYSIA AS SECOND HOME
- Low cost of living than most developed countries
- Substantial investment in infrastructure and upgrading of facilities
- Warm, friendly people who able to speak English and Chines
- Economic and political stability
- Variety of local/international cuisine , Malay, Chinese, Indian, Thai, Western and other food from all over the world
- Natural beauty all over the country
- Other entertainment such as theatres, clubs, restaurants, cinemas and satellite TV
- Telecommunications is excellent with high speed internet services, mobile phone & landline phone services
- Air services both local, regional and international flights that cover every Asian capital city and many cities around the world
- Quality education including international schools, private colleges and universities
- First class medical facilities with internationally recognized hospitals and clinics
MALAYSIA IN OUTLOOK 2013
Malaysia is a place of growth, a place of stability with abundance of business investment opportunities. In recent years Malaysia achieve high ranking in various categories and positions.
- Malaysia ranked 20th in the Global Peace Index2012.
- Malaysia ranked 3rd In Global Peace Index 2012 in Asia.
- Malaysia ranked 4th in Asia’s most preferred investment locations 2013 by Economy Corporate Outlook.
- Malaysia ranked 24 th on Global Trade Enabled Business 2012-2013 by World Economic Forum.
- Malaysia ranked 1st on Best Place to Retire by the Japanese.
- Malaysia ranked 3rd Best Place to Retire by International living Inc 2013.
- According to the Business survey by the World Bank 2012, Malaysia is the World’s 18TH easiest place to do business. The survey measured factors, including business start up procedure, time cost and minimum capital required to start business.