Announcement effective 18 March 2019
- Applicant is required to submit a passport picture with BLUE background only upon application.
- Applicant is required to submit the copies of passport particular page and ALL pages that contain entry/exit stamp. Only the passport particular page is required to be validated (Certified True Copy).
Announcement effective 26 February 2019
LETTER OF GOOD CONDUCT
- Applicant is required submit COMPLETE documents upon submission at the MM2H counter. This includes the submission of Letter of Good Conduct (LOGC) for applicant from Hong Kong and Singapore. Note: The Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture will no longer issued a supporting letter for the applicant to obtain the LOGC from the Hong Kong and Singapore authorities.
- Applicant is no longer allowed to submit LOGC issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Malaysia. Only LOGC from the ORIGIN or Residence country is acceptable.
- Only main applicant (principal) is required to submit the LOGC.
Announcement effective 4 March 2019
- If the applicant is unable to meet the RM10,000 off-shore income, he/she may submit income from spouse to support the application. However, the applicant’s income should exceed the spouse with a ratio of 7:3.
- The applicant who declares that he / she is employed, is not permitted touse other sources of income such as rental agreements, investment benefits and others as sources of income instead, the applicant MUST submit the salary slip and bank statement as proof of an offshore- income.
- Applicant is required to provide both Salary Slip and 3 months ofcurrent Bank Statement as an evidence of salary credit by the employer.
CERTIFIED TRUE COPY REQUIREMENT
- Commisioner of Oath is not allowed to validate (Certified True Copy) for any documents for MM2H application.
WITHDRAWAL OF FIXED DEPOSIT
– GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- All application for withdrawal of fixed deposit is no longer permitted to be submitted by e-mail. This is because MM2H Centre could notconfirm on the validated (Certified True Copy) documents when the documents are scanned for upload.
- HOUSE PURCHASE
- Participant may submit a copy of the Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) without the receipt of a home payment provided that the SPA is validated (Certified True Copy) by the relevant authorities.
- Participant may submit SPA of the dependent’s name provided that the dependent is the valid holder of MM2H Social Visit Pass during submission.
– CAR PURCHASE
- For the new car purchase, participant is required to submit receipts of payment as a proof of purchase. Other document such as invoice will be rejected.
- For the purchase of used cars between participant and other individuals, participant must submit a Grant of Change Car Ownership and a Validated Sales and Purchase Agreement between both parties as a proof of purchase.
- Participant may submit a receipt of payment for medicines purchased at Pharmacy or other related fee such as consultation, hospital admission as evidence of medical expenses.
Announcement effective 10 May 2013
Please note that with immediate effect, the processing and approval process will take 90 working days from the submission date of complete applications documents. This is in view of the time taken for financial verification.
Announcement effective 12 July 2012
“The MM2H Centre would like to inform that effective 12 July 2012, all MM2H applications must submit bank account statements that shows the latest 3 months deposit for monthly income (either from salary/ rental/ interest earned/ shares/ etc) or government-approved pensions into the applicant’s bank accounts.
Complete applications received before that date, are not subjected to the above requirement.”