Foreigner can purchase ANY number of residential properties in Malaysia
- Property minimum price start from RM 1,000,000 per unit
- Profit made on the sale of property is 5% (Real Property Gain Tax)
Type of Properties
The MM2H participant may purchase one new motorcar made or assembled in Malaysia. He/ she will be exempted from paying excise duty and sales tax on the new motorcar.
An application to PURCHASE a new motorcar made or assembled in Malaysia must be forwarded to the Ministry of Finance within a period of one year from the endorsement date of Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) social visit pass.
Import Personal Car
The MM2H participant may import one motorcar, which belongs to him/her country of citizenship or where he/she last domiciled. He/she will be exempted from paying import duty, excise duty and sales tax on the imported motorcar.
Application to IMPORT a motorcar from the participant’s country of citizenship/ last domicile must be forwarded to the Ministry of Finance within a period of six months from the endorsement date of Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) social visit pass.
at least 6 months prior to obtaining the MM2H visa, as evidenced in the motorcar registration document.IMPORTANT: The condition for the car import is that the MM2H participant should be the owner of the motorcar for
- Participants are only allowed to sell their imported/ locally purchased car after 2 year’s stay on the programme. Should the wish to sell their imported/ locally purchase car before 2 years, they are subjected to repayment of import duty, excise duty and sales tax according to the prevailing rates.
- Importation or purchase of motorcar must be for personal use only and not for commercial use
- The MM2H participant is eligible for tax/duty exemption for only ONE car
Participants of Malaysia My Second Home Programme are provided with various incentives to make their stay more comfortable and enjoyable in Malaysia.
Each applicant is allowed to apply for one maid subject to the prevailing guidelines of the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
1. Applicants are allowed to bring their children who under 21 years old and not married as their dependants under this programme.
2. Please note that tertiary educational institutions (private colleges and universities), requires their students to have a Student Pass. Therefore, MM2H dependents who are enrolling into tertiary educational institutions, are required to terminate their MM2H Social Visit Pass in order to apply for the Student Pass and should be insured throughout their stay under this programme.
- To do due diligence and research for intend business
- To give guidance and incorporate my new company
- To start up a franchise or local business
- To set up business for ready operation
- To apply for business and trade license for my business
Special tour for you and your family
- Malaysia Familiarization Tour
- Malaysia property investment tour
- Malaysia education tour